Friday, March 25, 2011
It has nothing to do with any disatisfaction with them, frankly it is the opposite. However, I have had to make certain decisions in my life and this has to be one of them. Therefore, if I do continue to blog, I cannot guarantee it will be all SU product, but for those that do visit and do follow, it gives me great joy to share.
So this blog will not necessarily be updated on a regular basis. I greatly appreciate your support and understanding during this flux time but I felt it was necessary to let you know. Thanks you!
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Speaking of which and thanks to a fellow demonstrator I got to play with the new petal cone bigz die available in the current mini. Great for Easter! Thanks for stopping by.
Monday, March 14, 2011
- Just Believe stamp set from Stampin' Up!
- Old Olive and Real Red Stampin' Write Markers
- 1 1/4" grosgrain striped ribbon in Real Red from Stampin' Up!
- Tissue paper, wax paper, heat gun and sticky strip. Easy...easy...easy and enjoy!
Friday, March 11, 2011
Stamp Clubs are a great way to build up an inventory of Stampin’ supplies, earn free stamps
- The Club will consist of 6 members each taking a turn to be the Hostess of the Month!
- The Club will run for 12 months. There is no charge to join, however, each stamper must make a commitment of purchasing $40 each and every month so that no one gets cheated!
- Stampers will hold one spot in the Club!
- Each Hostess of the Month is guaranteed at least one Level 1 stamp set and $20 in free product! That's twice during the commitment time.
- Although Club members need not host or attend a workshop, the Hostess of the Month may increase her hostess benefits by collecting outside orders!
- If a Club member cannot attend one month an order of $40 in products will be placed on her behalf.
- Club members will receive a free copy of the current Idea Book & Catalogue. (11.95 value!)
- Club members will automatically have a $5 discount on all Workshop WOW's and classes.
- Every month we will have a door prize draw to which the winner can stick their hand into the prize box! (free stamp sets maybe?!?)
- Right now I am offering the prize basket where you can pick from anything in between punches, embellishments and unmounted stamp sets. First come first serve on these to those who sign up first.
- You will be notified via email of the project we will be doing that month with photos.
One of April's Projects is this...
Thursday, March 10, 2011
Anyhow I saw this project done by Jan Farring at Christmas time last year. I love, love, love her work and she is sooooooo inspiring!!! You can get some inspiration from her too at http://www.jansstampingcreations.com/2010/12/tic-tac-toe-travel-game.html you won't regret it. Anyhow I thought it was absolutely perfect to make a homemade version of my kids favorite game Tic Tac Toe. Take a look...
Monday, March 7, 2011
First a huge shout out to fellow demonstratrtor and Sudsol sister Leanne at the Lazy Day Stamper who was kind enough to share this with all of us today!
Finally ... time for a new month and a new start at all those To Do's we have ... are you ready?
First on the list ... announce that March is National Baby Month! My 'babies' are now 10 and 7, but just as much fun to be with as when they were babies. So for those of you who do have babies in your lives - at home, as an Aunt, Grandma or Mommy's Best Friend - here's something just for you ... Ideas for a Baby Memories Scrapbook.
I wrote an article that offers 6 themes that will inspire you to create your own beautiful and unique scrapbook. And I even include an idea for those who are adopting. Here's the direct link Ideas for a Baby Memories Scrapbook.
And don't forget that Stampin' Up! offers 17 styles/ sizes of Post or Ring scrapbook albums. Click the underlined words to see the entire collection on my Stampin' Up! on-line order site. The Occasions Mini Catalog even has one 8 x 8" Post Album - available only through April 30 - which is also on that site - Sew Suite is the name.
I hope you like my 6 ideas ... let me know if you have any questions!
Friday, March 4, 2011
|A close up of the Very Vanilla rosette embellishment from the current Occasions Mini|
- Springtime Vintage Fabric
- Rose Red Seam Binding
- Very Vanilla Rosettes Embellishments
- Frame & cardboard
- Hot Glue Gun.
Thursday, March 3, 2011
1. Thank the person who gave it to you and link to their blog.
2. Share 8 things about myself.
3. Pass this award on to 8 other people
4. Leave a comment for them so they can pass on the recognition.
Now, here are 8 things about myself;
These are the 8 people whom I am more than happy to pass this lovely award on to;
1. Stamp with Tammy - Tammy Fite
2. RiverFront Stampin - Kim Assaly
3. Robin's Craft Room - Robin Messenhiemer
4. Handstamped from the Heart - Christyne Richardson
5. Stamping with Kris - Kris McIntosh
6. Stetler Arts - Sarah Miller
7. Design With Cindy - Cindy Rio
8. Stampin With Blythe - Blythe Klipple
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
My Mission: at The Scrappin’ Mama Studios is to provide an environment that encourages self confidence through continual education with tutorials, classes, workshops in rubber stamping and paper crafting. This allows me to give my clients an inviting, warm, and fulfilling environment. Leaving the experience with an exceptional self image and self fulfillment to continue on their journey of self discovery. By offering this I gain the confidence and loyalty that allows my clients to give me their greatest compliment…Their referral.