Here are my projects!
The common theme between all of my projects happens to be using the new Stitched Felt Winter Wishes product out of our current holiday mini. This first project I took the tutorial out of our SUDSOL patterns for the Diorama card. Honest to goodness I thought the measurements were wrong because it does actually fit into our medium envelopes and it was too easy. That's my problem, when I think a project is too hard I get intimidated but when I make the attempt and discover how easy it is--I go into shock--LOL
The supplies for this project are:
- Stiched Felt Winter Wishes
- Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set
- 2.5" circle punch, Decorative Label punch
- Silver Glimmer paper
- Mini glue dots
- Very Vanilla CS
- Holly Berry Bouquet DSP
- Wild Wasabi Classic Ink Pad
- Sticky Strip
- Whisper White CS
- Holly Berry Bouquet DSP
- Silver Glimmer Paper
- Wild Wasabi classic ink pad
- Teeny Tiny Wishes
- 3/8" Velvet Stitched Ribbon
- Simply Scored Tool
- Fiskars Paper Cutter
- 2.5" circle punch, 1 3/4" circle punch
- Word Window Punch
- Cherry Cobbler CS 8.5 x 5.5"
- Whisper White CS 5.25 x 4"
- Daffodil Yellow CS 2 x 6"
- Basic Black CS 3 x 3"
- Wild Wasabi CS 8.5 x 11" (you will go through that when you punch out the branches)
- Stitched Felt Winter Wishes
- Wild Wasabi Classic Ink pad
- Calypso Coral Classic Ink pad
- Bird Builder, Stocking Builder punch
- Textured Impressions Embossing Folder in Stripes
- paper snips
- Stitched Stockings Stamp set
- 3/8" Velvet Stitched Ribbon Very Vanilla
- Mini Clothespins embellishments
- This step is easy, fold over your Cherry Cobbler CS in the landscape side.
- Grab your Stripes folder and your Whisper White CS and put it through your big shot. Now cut out the middle section by 2.75" on both sides and leave approx 1.5" from the top. Sort of making a window here.
- Attach your Basic Black CS to that with your snail.
- Grab your Bird Builder Punch and punch out 3 birds in daffodil yellow. Cut the beak off and sponge the edges with your Calypso Coral Classic Ink. Place them together with snail then put it into the middle of your fireplace.
- While your at it grab your Wild Wasabi classic ink and stamp your stocking. Punch it out with your Stocking builder punch. Set it aside.
- Now sit back, relax, grab your Bird builder punch and your Wild Wasabi CS and punch away the branch section lots and lots (Love the wording here, LOL). When you are done that, cut off the excess of the stem and start attaching them to the top of your fireplace. Play with it here, there is no right or wrong, just try to make it full.
- After you have zoned from doing that, grab your 3/8" Velvet Stitched Ribbon and place it across your stems and attach with either snail or sticky strip to the back.
- Grab your mini clothes pins to attach your stocking and your mitts around the flame (not too close you don't want them to catch fire ha ha). I found that I had to add a couple of mini glue dots to the mitts to keep them in place.
- Then attach that whole piece to your base using dimensonials.
Again I have to thank SUDSOL and all the members within, who without their support and inspiration, I would not have been able to do these projects on my own. If you haven't yet, be sure to at least give it a try with the 2 WEEK FREE trial by clicking HERE
Now on to the rest of the tour by clicking the 'next button' and may the fun continue! Thanks for stopping by. :)
CONTINUE on the Blog Tour