I am so honored to be participating in this blog tour. I hope you have found a lot of inspiration thus far, and that my contributions will be also! Here is my first one
- Big Shot
- Scallop Circle Die
- Mat Pack
- Paper Piercer
- D is for Dog stamp set
- Basic Black, So Saffron, Crumb Cake Classic Ink pads
- 1/4" grosgrain Whisper White Ribbon
- Modern Label Punch
- Scallop Trim Border Punch
- So Saffron, Whisper White card stock
- P is for Paw standard wheel
- Dimensionals and snail
My next project is really cute and so simple using the Newsprint DSP
The supplies are:
- Big Shot
- Matchbox XL Die
- Hemp Twine
- Designer Buttons in Brights
- Sticky Strip
- Newsprint DSP 6 x 12"
- One 6" x 12" piece of Newsprint DSP
- One 4" x 6" piece of Newsprint DSP
- Two 3 3/4" x 4" pieces of Newsprint DSP
- Three 3 7/8" x 5 1/2" pieces of Very Vanilla cardstock
- Three 1 3/4" Very Vanilla cardstock circles
- One 2" x 6" piece of Newsprint DSP
- Boho Blossom Punch
- Sticky Strip, or other strong adhesive
- Eyelet border punch
- Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack
- Round Tab punch
- Wide oval punch
- 5/8" satin gray ribbon
- Magnetic closure or Velcro closure
- 'From the Kitchen of' stamp set
- Basic Gray Classic ink
- Basic Black Ink Refill
- Paper Daisies
- Silver Brads
- Dimensionals and sticky strip
Step 1Score the 6” x 12” patterned paper piece at 4-1/2”, 6-1/2” and 11”, creating the base.
Step 2Score the 4” x 6” Patterned Paper piece at 2”. Use the eyelet border punch on one end. Attach this piece along the scored 1” section of the base with sticky tape.
Step 3Score the 3-3/4" x 4" patterned paper piece every 1/2" across the 4” side.
Step 4Crease scored lines well and attach accordion pieces to the sides of the base. Take care to line up right along the edges of each panel.
Step 5To add the ribbon, put sticky tape on the seam underneath the top flap, and attach the ends of the ribbons, about 1-1/2” from each end. Adhere the 2” x 6” patterned paper piece to cover the seam and ends of the ribbons.
- In a container put 3 drops of basic black refill ink and a few drops of water. Mix and put in your paper daisy until completely covered. Take out and lay out on a kleenex; it won't take long to dry. Use your boho blossoms punch and punch out a piece of your DSP and attach with a silver brad to the front of the lid.
- Stamp 'from the kitchen of' stamp in basic gray and sponge the sides. Bend one side over and attach a silver brad to it, then attach the piece with dimensionals to the front.
Attach the velcro or magnet behind the flower and to the main of the box.
Step 9Use stamps to label circles and adhere to the backs of the 3-7/8” x 5-1/2” cardstock pieces. Insert into the accordion slots
This tutorial is courtesy of Split Coast Stampers, thank you!
Now on to Judy Elting's blog www.stampinatmidnight.com and see her excellent work.
Or go back to Jennifer Weide's blog at www.sunflowerstamper.com
Here is a link to my gallery of work...