- Take a piece of 8.5 x 11" Soft Suede CS and cut the 11" side at the 5.5" mark.
- Use your bone folder and fold in half at the 4.25" mark.
- Taking the snowflake from the Pattern Pines stamp set (Hostess Level 1) and stamp it into our versamark ink pad. Stamp the image around on the CS a few times.
- This has become my favorite new embossing powder, Iridescent Embossing Powder. Apply to the stamped images and make sure to tap off the excess.
- Grab our Stampin' Up! Heat tool to set the powder.
- Set that aside and take a piece of Whisper White CS and cut it into a 3 x 4" piece. Grab the Kindness stamp from Heard from the Heart Stamp set with the Soft Suede ink pad and stamp on the top half of the Whisper White CS.
- Grab your corner rounder punch and punch the two top corners as shown.
- Stick a 1 1/2″ x 4″ piece of the beautiful velvety texture DSP that comes from our Christmas Cocoa DP along the bottom edge of the Whisper White CS.
- Take a 5″ piece of 'Sleigh Bell' ribbon and lay it across the seam of the DP. Bring the ends of the ribbon around to the back of the CS and stick them down with Snail adhesive.
- Using your 3/16" hand held punch, punch a whole through the ribbon. Now I will add the Square Firestone Brad in the large size and put it through.
- Attach the Whisper White CS with 5 of our Stampin' Dimensionals to the base of your card and your done.
I hope you like this card as much as I do it was a lot of fun to make. See you tomorrow!
Need it, Want it, ORDER IT HERE!