Saturday, October 31, 2009
However, running behind this week, my daughter's 6th birthday came up really fast and I hadn't even made my daughter's birthday card yet! Talk about being a last minute person! The wonderful Sudsol group has challenges every week and yesterday there was a Chat & Challenge and I thought great, here I can make my daughter's birthday card.
I haven't really used the Animal Stories stamp set and it is really cute so I thought that it would be perfect. So here is the tutorial for this card:
- Using Chocolate Chip CS cut a piece into a 8.5" x 5.5" and fold in half using a bone folder.
- Cut a piece of Tall Tales DSP into 4.5" x 3.5" then cut a piece of Whisper White CS into 4" x 3".
- Stamp your image from the Animals Stories stamp set using Bermuda Bay Classic Ink . Stamp the birthday message using On Your Birthday stamp set (which I love!) using the Melon Mambo Classic Ink.
- Using your snail attach the Whisper White CS to the DSP. Take your mat and paper piercing tool and pierce in the corners.
- Take your 2-way glue pen and underline the Whale in a water motion and follow the spray as well. Use your dazzling diamonds over those areas where you used your glue pen, just to give it a little sparkle.
- Grab your scalloped oval punch and punch a piece of Tall Tales DSP and take your large oval punch and punch the Whisper White CS.
- Stamp another message from the On Your Birthday stamp set onto the Whisper White CS. Attach it to the DSP using our dimensionals, then attach both pieces to the base of the card using our dimensionals as well.
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Using a half sheet of Whisper White CS fold in half with your bone folder.
Take your pattern pines stamp set (Hostess Level 1 in the mini) and stamp with Glorous Green classic ink pad. Use your blender pen to remove the green ink from the centre tree.
Take the Stampin' Write Marker in Real read on the middle tree and stamp.
Take the christmas stamp from the Heard from the Heart stamp set and repeat the same above steps to this one as well.
Tie a long enough piece of 1/4" Real Red grosgrain ribbon on the top and your done. I was thrilled at how much they really liked it. Pretty nice for a no layer card.
Monday, October 26, 2009
Princess Party Kit
Pirate Party Kit
This offer is valid through 9:00AM Saturday, October 31st.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions
You can make your princess's fantasies come true with our Princess Party kit. Your little princess and seven of her ladies-in-waiting can celebrate a splendid happily-ever-after complete with invitations, decorations, and dazzling crowns to create and wear.
Hoist the Jolly Roger and get ready to have a swashbuckling good time! Gather your little buccaneer and his or her mateys for a pirate party of the finest sort, complete with invitations, decorations, and eye patches to create and wear. This kit contains products you need to create party invitations and decorations for eight guests.
■ Coordinates with our Pirate Time stamp set and Pirate personalized name stamp
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Well while I was online yesterday I participated in the Sudsol weekly chat and challenge. This is where we demos chat and challenge ourselves by trying to duplicate a sketch card the fastest. But sometime chatting gets the better of us. he he. Well I can tell you I sure am in the Christmas mood, spots are starting to fill up for the Christmas Jingle Photo Album Workshop, so exciting. Well here is the tutorial for this card:
- Cut Real Red CS into 5.5" x 4.25" and fold in half with your bone folder.
- Using the Merry Moments DSP cut a piece into 4 1/8" X 3 3/8" and attach with your snail.
- Cut the other piece into 3 11/16" x 3 5/8" and attach it to a cut piece of Soft Suede CS 3.75" x 3.75" with your snail. Attach both with your snail to the card.
- Cut another piece of Soft Suede CS into 2 3/8" x 2 5/8".
- Cut a piece of Whisper White CS into 2 1/8" x 2.5"
- Using the 'Holiday Best" stamp set (Hostess Level 1) use the Merry Christmas stamp and stamp it in our Real Red Classic ink pad. Color the bird with Takin with Teal Stampin' Write Marker.
- Attach it to the Soft Suede piece with your snail.
- Use the Real Red Grosgrain ribbon 1/4" and attach to the stamped piece with sticky strip.
- Then attach to the card base with your snail.
- Then stamp the back with your personalized stamp
To order the above products shop online at my 24/7 store.
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Monday, October 19, 2009
Thursday, October 15, 2009
So what I did here is make a gift card holder for your Christmas Gift Cards. Just put it in the tree for your loved ones.
Here is what you need to do:
- Take 1 sheet of Kraft CS and cut into 4.25 x 5.5" 4 times.
- Take 2 of those pieces and using our SU Top Note die and run it through our BIG Shot.
- Take another piece and run it through with the Top Note die.
- Cut that piece in half with paper cutter.
- Take a piece of Chocolate Chip CS and cut into a 3 x 2.5" piece.
- Use Very Vanilla CS and cut it into a 2.75 x 2"
- Take your Dasher stamp with Chocolate Chip Classic Ink and stamp image onto the Very Vanilla CS.
- Attach it to the Chocolate Chip piece with your snail.
- Attach that piece with your snail to one of the die cut Kraft CS.
- Stamp with the 'Happy Holidays' stamp from our Many Merry Messages stamp set with our Chocolate Chip Classic Ink pad.
- Now take the other full piece and the half piece and align along the bottom. Use the Tombow Multi Purpose Adhesive to glue those 2 pieces together.
- Take your 'Mat Pack' and use the foam piece and 'Paper Piercing Tool' and pierce the two pieces on the top left corner.
- Lastly take your 5/16" Jumbo brad in Chocolate Chip and attach.
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
I also changed the name of my blog. I wanted to identify myself differently from everyone else, that reflects the area I live in, and to make it extra special! I will have to thank my friend Carolyne for helping me make some of these changes. We have been friends for over 20 years now and she too has fallen in love with Stampin' Up! and frankly who hasn't.
I would really appreciate your comments on the changes and maybe even make more based on your feedback. Thank you in advance for your comments.
This beautiful Christmas card, I have to admit, is not an original from me. When I met with my group last week, we did swaps with other demonstrators, I was so impressed with this card I just had to share with you! For those of you who don't know what a SWAP is, let me fill you in. We demonstrators make a bunch of cards of one design and trade them with the others. It let's us know what others are doing and a great way for inspiration for projects at home. That is just one of the many benefits of being a demonstrator and part of a group of demos who really care about each other.
So onto the card tutorial,
- Cut the Ballet Blue CS into 4.25 " x 5.5"
- Cut the Night of Navy CS into 2.5" x 4.25"
- Cut the Whisper White CS into 2.25" x 2.75"
- On the Ballet Blue CS fold in half with our bone folder. Using the 'Snow Swirled' stamp set use the Versamark ink pad and stamp the card stock.
- Use our Irridescent Ice Emboss and White Emboss powder on the images. Use our heat gun to set the beautiful snowflakes with our emboss powders.
- On Whisper White CS stamp the snowman from the 'Jolliest Time of the Year' stamp set with the Ballet Blue Classic stamp pad. Color the image with our Stampin' Write Markers in colors of only orange, black, Chocolate Chip, Real Red and finally in Glorious Green.
- Attach all components together using our double sided snail adhesive.
- Add our Organza Ribbon as shown on the card.
To make this card and others, shop at my online store 24/7 for your convenience.
Have an awesome day and I will see you tomorrow!
Perfect Setting Bigz XL die
Flower Burst Embosslits die
Pop-Up Three Tier Cake Bigz XL die
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Monday, October 5, 2009
Well you have probably been wondering where I have been all week and let me tell you it has been a very long one. I am sorry for falling so far behind on my blogs. But my Stampin' Up! order will be in today which means more fun for me, yippeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This card I did for a case challenge I entered and believe me among us demonstrator we had quite a time doing the bow. Mind you they were asking how I did it because it looked so cute and easy. Not my words I'm quoting here, mind you. But really is isn't that hard to do.
I wanted to use my Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon that I love, and some Tall Tales DSP that I never use. So this is what I came up with. I hope you like it.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. TTYL
My Mission: at The Scrappin’ Mama Studios is to provide an environment that encourages self confidence through continual education with tutorials, classes, workshops in rubber stamping and paper crafting. This allows me to give my clients an inviting, warm, and fulfilling environment. Leaving the experience with an exceptional self image and self fulfillment to continue on their journey of self discovery. By offering this I gain the confidence and loyalty that allows my clients to give me their greatest compliment…Their referral.