Also what's new on this card is the Certainly Celery 5/8" satin ribbon (so soft!) and the new Scallop Trim Edge Punch (which you can get for free with an order of $65 or more, starting Jan 5/10. Mark the date on your calendar to start your shopping) I can't forget the new Shades of Spring DSP, I think I am going to need to order more because it's so beautiful. Actually this is a swap card I made for a swap I am participating in over the holidays! Too much fun!
- Cut a piece of Orchid Opulance CS into a 8.5 x 5.5" piece.
- Cut a piece of the Shades of Spring DSP into a 4 x 5.25".
- Cut a piece of Certainly Celery CS into a 3.75 x 5.25" piece and then punch it with the new Scallop Trim Edge Punch.
- Attach the DSP to the base of the card then the punched Certainly Celery CS onto the DSP using your snail.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White CS into a 3.5 x 4.75".
- Using your Black Stazon stamp the girl from the Tote-ally Tess stamp set onto the right side of the CS.
- You will need to use your stamp-a-jig to stamp the apron over top of her.
- Time to color her in using your So Saffron, Blush Blossom, Certainly Celery, Night of Navy, Bravo Burgandy Stampin' Write Markers.
- Using our Basic Black Classic Ink stamp the other images from the Tote-ally Tess stamp set onto extra Whisper White CS and cut them out. Attach with Stampin' Dimensional and mini glue dots.
- I colored in the purse with the Pretty-in-Pink Stampin' Pastels and I also stamped the verse in Pretty-in-Pink Classic Ink.
- Add some Dazzling Diamonds to her hair and the little flower on her apron using your 2way glue pen.
- Attach the 5/8" satin Certainly Celery ribbon to the card and then add the faux bow to it.
Like it, Love It, ORDER IT!