Well I realize that my tutorial was a tad late but this is one of the reasons I actually hate technology---Technical Difficulties. Oooohhhhhhhh! That being said it is finally on my blog today.
I just love the card, it is so simple and elegant. With this card I am showing you some of the new and upcoming products that will be available to you on Jan 5, 2010, including the new acrylic blocks and stamps.
Well I hope you enjoy my first tutorial as I had actually a lot of fun making it! The supply list will be provided for you.
- So Saffron, Pretty in Pink, and Whisper White Card Stock
- 'Abundant Hope' Stamp Set in the Acrylic.
- So Saffron, Hunter Green Stampin' Write Markers
- Pretty in Pink 1/4" Grosgrain ribbon
- 2-way glue pen and dazzling diamonds
- Perfect Polka Dots embossing envelope
- Big Shot and oval wooden frame (craft store)
- Snail and scissors.
Like it, Want It, ORDER IT
In case you may not have noticed but my blog has a new address, www.thescrappinmama.com and my email address now is email@example.com. Make sure to bookmark this information!!!