It's our monthly SUDS Stamp n Share tomorrow and I wanted to show you the cards I prepared for our circle swap. I love going to these meeting because I get to see what other demos are doing in hopes that I will be doing the same thing. This is also the card we will be doing on the next Technique Tuesday's, so make sure you sign up for that. You won't want to miss it!
This card is so easy to do:
- Very Vanilla card stock in 8.5" x 5.5". Fold in half with your bone folder
- Take your Christmas Ornament punch template and sponge with Sahara Sand Ink
- Then sponge with Champagne Mist.
- Use your stamp a ma jig to align the verse from 'Gifts of Christmas' stamp set in Real Red Classic Ink.
- Take a piece 4.25 " x 2 1/8 "of Textured Soft Suede and attach it to the Real Red card stock (CS) piece with your snail. That CS was cut into a 4.25" x 1 7/8" piece and put it through the 'Big Shot' with the 'Petals a Plenty' embossing folder.
- Attach 2 strips of sticky strip, then wrap your silver cord around 3 times. Put a couple more pieces of sticky strip onto the back over the cord and secure to card base.
- Take another piece of cord and tie a bow around all three columns.