Of course I made a few changes with mine and this was my first attempt. I will be making more of them to use as swaps at my next SUDS meeting. I used
- Very Vanilla CS cut into 5.5" x 8.5" fold in half with your bone folder
- Cut the Merry Moments DSP into equal squares with these dimensions 4", 3.5", 3", 2.5"
- Follow the tutorial from the above blog and I attached my tree on Real Red CS that was cut into a 5.25" x 4.25" piece
- Add a clear rhinestone brad with 2 8"pcs of silver cord
- I also sponged on Champagne Mist ink paint for shimmer and attached it to the card base.
I think this is really cool, my girls just absolutely love it. I hope you do too!