So what I did here is make a gift card holder for your Christmas Gift Cards. Just put it in the tree for your loved ones.
Here is what you need to do:
- Take 1 sheet of Kraft CS and cut into 4.25 x 5.5" 4 times.
- Take 2 of those pieces and using our SU Top Note die and run it through our BIG Shot.
- Take another piece and run it through with the Top Note die.
- Cut that piece in half with paper cutter.
- Take a piece of Chocolate Chip CS and cut into a 3 x 2.5" piece.
- Use Very Vanilla CS and cut it into a 2.75 x 2"
- Take your Dasher stamp with Chocolate Chip Classic Ink and stamp image onto the Very Vanilla CS.
- Attach it to the Chocolate Chip piece with your snail.
- Attach that piece with your snail to one of the die cut Kraft CS.
- Stamp with the 'Happy Holidays' stamp from our Many Merry Messages stamp set with our Chocolate Chip Classic Ink pad.
- Now take the other full piece and the half piece and align along the bottom. Use the Tombow Multi Purpose Adhesive to glue those 2 pieces together.
- Take your 'Mat Pack' and use the foam piece and 'Paper Piercing Tool' and pierce the two pieces on the top left corner.
- Lastly take your 5/16" Jumbo brad in Chocolate Chip and attach.