Well while I was online yesterday I participated in the Sudsol weekly chat and challenge. This is where we demos chat and challenge ourselves by trying to duplicate a sketch card the fastest. But sometime chatting gets the better of us. he he. Well I can tell you I sure am in the Christmas mood, spots are starting to fill up for the Christmas Jingle Photo Album Workshop, so exciting. Well here is the tutorial for this card:
- Cut Real Red CS into 5.5" x 4.25" and fold in half with your bone folder.
- Using the Merry Moments DSP cut a piece into 4 1/8" X 3 3/8" and attach with your snail.
- Cut the other piece into 3 11/16" x 3 5/8" and attach it to a cut piece of Soft Suede CS 3.75" x 3.75" with your snail. Attach both with your snail to the card.
- Cut another piece of Soft Suede CS into 2 3/8" x 2 5/8".
- Cut a piece of Whisper White CS into 2 1/8" x 2.5"
- Using the 'Holiday Best" stamp set (Hostess Level 1) use the Merry Christmas stamp and stamp it in our Real Red Classic ink pad. Color the bird with Takin with Teal Stampin' Write Marker.
- Attach it to the Soft Suede piece with your snail.
- Use the Real Red Grosgrain ribbon 1/4" and attach to the stamped piece with sticky strip.
- Then attach to the card base with your snail.
- Then stamp the back with your personalized stamp
To order the above products shop online at my 24/7 store.