Sorry I haven't blogged in the last couple of days, but I am having a garage sale at the moment. But I thought a little inspiration might just keep me going so I cased this project from the new 'holiday mini catalogue' and start preparing for Christmas now. I know it's a little early but you can never be too prepared. Anyhow here is the tutorial for my Christmas in August Basket.
- Take an 81/2 x 11 Kraft CS and cut from the 5" down the length of the paper.
- Using the Big Shot take your Stampin' Up! bigz xl dies 'Basket & Blooms' and put it through. That will give you the basket shape and bottom.
- Take the round flowery stamp from the 'Yuletide Christmas' stamp set (found in the 'holiday mini catalogue' with Old Olive ink and stamp on the front.
- Using sticky strip tape the edges of the basket together, then add the bottom piece to set the bottom.
- Using the Real Red polka dot CS (Hostess Level 1) punch with the 'Eyelet' border and attach the piece to the inside of the basket with sticky strip.
- Use the Real Red CS and the wide oval punch to punch the card stock.
- Now take the Merry Christmas stamp from the 'Yuletide Christmas' set, using the Stampin Write markers in Old Olive, Real Red, and Chocolate Chip paint the stamp and stamp on Whisper White CS.
- Punch it out with our scalloped oval punch and attach to the Real Red CS using our Stampin' Dimensionals to attach and then using them again to attach all of it onto the basket.
- Add your favorite goodies in a bag and secure it with our Sleigh bells Ribbon.
Happy stampin' and creatin'